Last week I went too the theatre. I had very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned roun. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. I can not hear a word! I said angrily.
It’s none of your business,’ the young man said rudely. ‘This is a private conversation!’
B. You will use the seven columns again for this exercise. There is a line under each word or group of words in the statements below. The words are not in the righ order. Arrage them correctly in the seven columns.
1. Yesterday I enjoyed the film.
2. I listened to the news carefully.
3. The man played the piano well.
4. Yesterday the children played games in their room quietly.
5. He opened the door quietly.
6. He left immediately.
7. He planted a tree in the corner of the garden.
8. Before lunch he read a letter quickly In his office.
9. The cook spoilt the soup.
10. This morning I borrowed a book from the library.
11. We stay at home on Sundays.
12. There are a lot of people at the bus-stop.
13. This morning the little boy ate an apple greedily in the kitchen.
14. She draws beautifully.
15. I like music very much.
16. Last year they built a new school in our village.
17. The match ended at four o’clock.
18. Last week she received a letter from her brother.